The Loosh Spot

"All you have in life is your truth." -Britney Spears

July 14, 2006

Menopausal Oregonion Dials 9-1-1 for Love

Noise complaints in Aloha, Oregon brought police to the home of Ms. Lorna Jeanne Dudash, 45. Ms. Dudash was apparently making a ruckus but failing to meet her deepest needs. When the (allegedly handsome) deputy left, Lorna Jeanne--whose name sounds like a cookie co. to me--decided to call 9-1-1 and summon him back. From the AP story:

"He's the cutest cop I've seen in a long time. I just want to know his name," Dudash told the dispatcher. "Heck, it doesn't come very often a good man comes to your doorstep."

After listening to some more, followed by a bit of silence, the dispatcher asked again why Dudash needed the deputy to return.

"Honey, I'm just going to be honest with you, OK? I just thought he was cute. I'm 45 years old, and I'd just like to meet him again, but I don't know how to go about doing that without calling 911," she said.

The deputy returned, verified that there was no emergency and arrested her for misusing the 911 system, an offense punishable by a fine of up to several thousand dollars and a year in jail...

Poor Lorna Jeanne. She just wanted a good man. I hope she appears before a "cutie pie" judge. (No statutory penalty for passing a note to a bailiff...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home