The Loosh Spot

"All you have in life is your truth." -Britney Spears

August 04, 2005

French Family Values?

I thought it was an oxymoron too, but Paul Krugman, in an effort to knock workaholic Americans off their values high horse has written a column with that title (sans question mark).

His argument? The much ridiculed
35-hour French work week actually reflects a culture with a superior emphasis on family.

Hmmm...So how does the whole mistress thing fit in?
Or their recently revealed penchant for collecting dead babies?












I don't eat Freedom Fries, but count me a skeptic.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM , Blogger Will said...

    Hey Luke, for some reason I have the feeling that "anonymous" is full of crap, and I doubt he even enjoys your blog. Sorry to burst your bubble pal.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home