The Loosh Spot

"All you have in life is your truth." -Britney Spears

July 14, 2005

Falling For An Obscure Government Official

I try to be prepared for all sorts of situations. And if aliens invaded and forced me at laser-point to start a family with a government executive...well I've got mine all picked out.

I'll be perfectly honest and admit that I have no idea what a Chief Privacy Officer does, but at the Department of Homeland Security it is the mysterious and stunning Nuala O'Connor Kelly. From her DHS profile photo Ms. Kelly appears to be a fetching 26 year-old, but somehow still possesses a Bachelors from Princeton, Masters from Harvard, and J.D. from Georgetown Law. She's also worked for two D.C. law firms and served as Chief Privacy Officer at the Department of Commerce before taking the position at Homeland Security.

In addition to her pulchritude and staggering resume, Ms. Kelly is a native of Northern Ireland and has a really cool first name, Nuala, which means "lovely shoulders." Though the official DHS photo does not allow for conclusive analysis, I'm betting she's aptly named.

If this should find her, please know, Ms. Kelly, that I also am a smart, beautiful servant of domestic security, am usually not creepy, and share a deep appreciation for ensuring privacy. (If we ever share coffee I promise not blog about it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home