The Loosh Spot

"All you have in life is your truth." -Britney Spears

October 11, 2005

Ludacris & the 7th Circuit: When a Hoe is just a Ho

I promise to stop writing only about legal news, but I mentioned this court opinion awhile back and then the link went bad, making it unviewable. And this simply must be seen.

Ludacris--who went to my middle school for a year (if I know you I'm sure I've mentioned this 3 times)--probably wasn't considered one of the modern thinkers most likely to be quoted in a decision by a Federal judge, but that's exactly what happened when the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals handed down its decision in USA v. Murphy, Derron J.

The official case listing is here, and what you want to do is open the "opinion" and scan down to the first footnote at the bottom of page 2.

Just plain hilarious.