The Loosh Spot

"All you have in life is your truth." -Britney Spears

May 25, 2005

Loosh Spot on Slate!

We're going national, people. Slate, the nation's #1 online political/current events magazine, runs a daily digest of the blogosphere. Wonders never cease, my little blog made the scene. Unbeknownst to me, a few weeks ago Slate picked up my analysis of Rosa Parks' Outkast lawsuit (last item). This very happily brought some visitors.

An initial poster lamented that my "unfortunate blog" had gained national attention, and took me to task for not honoring Parks more. A second poster backed up my initial post, interpreting my comments as provacative hyperbole (correct, and thank you; though the first commenter's rebuke is still somewhat deserved, and I do appreciate those comments as well).

Back to the important part, the blog made it onto Slate!!

I don't know quite how to say this...it's kind of a big deal...People know me... I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home