The Loosh Spot

"All you have in life is your truth." -Britney Spears

March 09, 2005

High End Grocery Wars

I thoroughly enjoyed my recent first-trip to Wegman's Grocery store. I happen to love grocery shopping and I was in heaven amidst the high quality food, low prices, and dazzling layout at Wegman's. Apparently they treat their own pretty well too, as they were just named Fortune magazine's #1 company to work for. Ask anyone from upstate New York about this grocery chain and watch their face explode with joy. It's downright silly. Meanwhile, it seems that Whole Foods is looking to move toward the dazzling food universe concept of a Wegman's store and morph their own franchises into a veritable 3-ring circus of food display. Who will win? Consumers like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home