The Loosh Spot

"All you have in life is your truth." -Britney Spears

December 29, 2004

New England's Finest

With my partner in crime out of the Loosh loop for awhile, I have to do my part to spread the gospel of Bill Simmons. Currently you all have the opportunity to read some of his finest columns of the year.

My favorite column of the bunch is entitled the Surreal Life at Fenway. This column gives you a bird's eye view into why Boston fans are simply the best. We are never finer than when we are the underdogs (and with all of the playa haters in the sports media today, that is often).

If you don't want to take my word and that of Big Bill as to why Boston sports teams and fans are the best, trust ESPN which ranked Boston as the number 1 sports city in America (I would argue maybe even the world) by an overwhelming margin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home