The Loosh Spot

"All you have in life is your truth." -Britney Spears

December 23, 2004

A Ban on Indoor Nudity?

My family, as well as a few unlucky houseguests, can attest that I would surely have run afoul of the law in the Mexican City of Villahermosa, which just made indoor nudity illegal. Apparently citizens here will have to figure out what I never did--how you keep towels on hand in the bathroom if everyday you wear them back to the bedroom. (??) Opposition party councilman Rodrigo Sanchez dissented, accusing the majority party of "taking laughable measures" in threatening to penalize citizens who like to make their living rooms a pre-sin Garden of Eden. "I have no idea how you detect the naked," he said. "You'd have to have a big operation to try to bring it under control." I'm not sure enforcement is quite as hard as Mr. Sanchez imagines--my sisters would have tipped off local authorities several times in our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home